30 Days Lowest Price Guarantee
DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter + Osmo Videographer Essentials Bundle
Obstacle avoidance sensor, dynamic range enhancing video modes, and a two-point-of-contact gimbal mount are just some the features DJI have introduced with the Phantom 4 Quadcopter. Thanks to improvements in efficiency as well as its intelligent power management system, the quadcopter drone boasts up to 28 minutes flying time. Its camera shoots DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) video at 24/25 fps and UHD 4K (3480 x 2160) at up to 30 Osmo system from DJI combines the Zenmuse X3 camera/gimbal with a detachable handle, bringing the benefits of stabilized 4K shooting to a handheld form factor. The quadcopter camera features a 1/2.3" CMOS sensor that enables up to full DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) video recording at 24 or 25p as well as 12MP photo capability. Basic controls for the camera and gimbal are provided on the handle itself, including a joystick for manual pan and tilt. For monitoring and more advanced operation, there is a Wi-Fi link allowing Osmo to be tethered to a mobile device running the DJI GO iOS and Android app. This starter kit bundle includes DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter, DJI Osmo Handheld 4K Camera, DJI Remote Controller (Transmitter), Intelligent Flight Battery, Flight Battery Charger, AC Cable for Charger, 4 x 9450S Quick Release Propellers, Foam Case, Gimbal Clamp, Lexar 16GB 633x microSD Card, Micro-USB Cable, USB OTG Cable, Osmo Phone Holder, Osmo Intelligent Battery, Osmo Intelligent Battery Charger, Osmo Carry Case, 16GB microSDHC Card, Wrist Strap, Shoulder Strap, UV Filter, Lens Cap, Rosette Protection Cap. Additional accessories include DJI Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Battery, 2 SanDisk Ultra 32GB microSDHC UHS-I Card with Adapter, Lens Cover / Gimbal Lock, Landing Gear Stabilizers (Black), Transmitter Lanyard, Cleaning Cloth.
- Drone camera captures 4K ultra HD video at 30 fps and 12.0MP still photos.
- Quadcopter has auto takeoff and auto return home with GPS technology for easy controlling easy and easily operate the camera with an app.
- Camera drone has gimbal stabilization technology, along with a hover function that allows for smooth footage while the camera is in the air.
- Use DJI director software with a built-in video editor to add music, text, and more to your videos.
- Phantom 4 quadcopter drone offers up to 28 minutes of flight time with a maximum speed of 44mph (72kmh).