Gold Toe Women's Frances Plush Faux Fur Lined Microsuede Moccasin Slipper with Rope Cord Lace Bow Grey L 9 US
Experience ultimate relaxation without sacrificing style in this casual slip on slipper shoe detailed with a whipstitched moc toe and rope lace bow. The cushioned footbed provides all-day comfort while the warm faux shearling lining wicks away moisture to keep your feet cool and comfortable. Designed for long wearing functionality, the durable indoor/outdoor traction molded semi soft sole provides exceptional support and flexibility for all purpose use whether as indoor slippers around the house or as easy to wear slip on moccasins outdoors. The trademark signature gold toe on the outsole signifies reliable quality, comfort, and fit.
- The Frances moccasin slipper shoe is available in rich hues of black, sandy light tan, and grey.
Size and Fit Guide
- These womens moccasin slippers are available in size S, M, L and XL.
S = 6-7
M = 7.5-8
L = 8.5-9
XL = 10-10.5
- If you are between sizes we recommend sizing up.
Gold Toe Legacy
Chances are that if you know the name of any brand of sock in the world it's the iconic GOLDTOE® brand. GOLDTOE® socks have been the category leader and Standard of Quality®; for over eight decades. The principles of innovation infuse every aspect of the GOLDTOE® brand.
We are always seeking the "better" way - better materials, better processes, and better performance. Now we are bringing the same quality and innovation to our new line of slippers and footwear. GOLDTOE® footwear are carefully constructed and designed to deliver lasting Comfort, Fit and Durability.
The Best Socks on Two Feet® now also make the Best Shoes on Two Feet®
- Faux suede moccasins for women in classic black, gray, and beige tan fashion colors
- Moisture wicking faux fur lining with comfortable padded footbed
- Plush Indoor Outdoor House Slipper with durable molded rubber outsole
- Easy to wear whip-stitched moccasin slip on shoe accented with rope cord bow detail
- GOLDTOE® a leader of Standard & Quality® for over eight decades